We Provide:• Design Planning with 20/20 CAD software, creating perspective and elevation drawings for any rooms needing cabinetry.
• Design and Pricing of Cabinetry, Countertops and Hardware, with selections from the most current, fashionable styles and finishes that are tailored to your design needs.
When it’s time to begin construction, we offer resource recommendations for Installation Services. They range from start to finish assistance with your project or A-la-Carte selections for specific elements. Our referred Installers provide you with impeccable craftsmanship and attention to detail. Years of experience enable them to quickly understand the needs of any project or design, providing excellent results and responsive management. All initial consultations and estimates are FREE of charge.
Beginning your design project is no easy task. We’ll provide you with questionnaires and guides to help prepare you for the design and build process. We look forward to assisting you and making your dream space a reality. ×
Welcome to ADS
The heart and soul of a home are its many rooms, where great memories are made with family and friends. Trust the design and/or re-imagining of these important spaces to Austin Design Services. We have over 12 years of experience in the industry collaborating with other interior designers, builders & contractors, real estate agents, and homeowners alike to create functional, beautiful, and enduring design solutions.
Our services range from basic kitchen design to space planning for other areas: offices, built-ins, mudrooms, library’s, media spaces, bars, laundry’s and bathrooms. Read More
Is to explore new ways of thinking about design planning. We'll share our thoughts on the process of design, explore fresh ideas and emerging trends.
A room should be more than replicating images from a catalog or magazine into the home. Whether the appeal is traditional OR modern design, your home should express your individuality and fit your ever changing lifestyle. Let's work together to create an enduring, functional design that reflects your taste and falls with in your budget.
DiscoveryThe initial step in the planning process is discovery. Discovery is information gathering. Download the Planning Guide for suggestions on what types and kind of information you should consider in planning your appointment with the design professional at Austin Design Services. Especially important is your wish list and pictures of kitchens or spaces you like. The more information you gather in discovery the easier it will be for us to help you create the space you desire within your budget. Once you have your information or if you just need to figure out how to even start, just contact us to schedule appointment. The showroom can help inspire you to meet your goals.
Create a PlanAs you plan your new space, you may have some special personal priorities. They could be environmental concerns, health and safety issues, longer-term family needs. Many health, safety and usability factors are addressed when consulting with ADS. No matter what your concerns, we will be able to offer solutions.
Together we will create the look you want, decide on your cabinet and countertop materials, flooring, and hardware options. We'll work with you to get the most out of your space. We will also address family needs, making everything user friendly for years to come.
Finally, we will show you ways to save to meet your goal and your budget.
InstallationPrior to enjoying the pleasures of your new space, there is, of course, construction. In order to make it as easy as possible, we invite you to take advantage of the great tips we’ve put together for you.
First, start making a list of all the restaurants you’ve been meaning to try. When the microwave gets old, your list will come in handy for a quick escape! Second, in a fond farewell to your old kitchen, spend some time in it, cooking. Make family favorites and throw them in the freezer. We promise you… you’ll thank yourself later!
• Decide on a safe, enclosed area for the cabinets and appliances to be delivered into.
• The garage is usually a good location. Pack up well before the remodel.
• While it’s a great time to "spring clean" your shelves, don’t forget to label the storage boxes well.
• This will make the unpacking process a lot easier and a lot more fun!
• Items that are fragile should be marked accordingly and stored in an area away from the construction.
• Plan a location outside of the area where the remodeling is being done to act as your temporary kitchen if needed.
• You may be able to temporarily move everything you need…except the kitchen sink! Consider where your "water source" will be in relation to your temporary kitchen.
• Find a suitable place for your old refrigerator and your other appliances
• Be sure the power source can handle the appliances
• Microwave (and a freezer stocked with microwavable meals!).
• Coffee Maker (don’t forget to put the filters and coffee close at hand too!)
• Utility utensils, such as: can opener, bottle/wine opener, sharp knives, and microwavable dishes
• Keep the basics handy: butter, salt & pepper, favorite spices, Dining area/table, Tell the kids you’re picnicking…use paper plates & napkins as well as disposable silverware.
• Cleaning supplies and dishtowels
• If it’s a bathroom remodel. Pretend you’re packing to go on a trip. Remember the hairdryer and curling iron!
Don’t forget about your pets!• If there isn’t an area in your home to keep them safely away from construction, especially during certain phases - it may be a perfect time to treat your pet to a vacation at the kennel or a play date at a friend’s home. Decide in advance where you’d like the installers to store their tools.
Dust• There’s just no way to avoid it! If there is a fish tank or electrical equipment in close proximity to the work, be sure to keep everything well covered! ×
Let's Get Started
Thinking about creating a new kitchen or bathroom, or beautifying and maximizing your space in another room? It can be both exciting and confusing.... sometimes it’s hard to know where to start! Austin Design Services has years of experience working with people just like you, creating the kitchen or bath of their dreams. Here is a simple guide that we think will help you get started...
• Gather a scrapbook of notes, photos, and articles that you have collected.
• Get together with your family and ask them for their input and wish lists.
• Come up with a budget you can live with.
• Know your appliance needs.
• Print and fill out the Kitchen Planning Guide.
• Call us to make an appointment for an in home visit, or stop into our showroom.